New Zealand Football has introduced a new national registration system for all players in New Zealand, called MyComet. All players from last season should have received new login details from New Zealand Football at the end of January. If you think you haven't received the login for your player(s):
- Check the SPAM folder in your email to see if it is there — many of these emails have been marked as spam
- If it isn’t in the SPAM folder, then email email@example.com and they will send your login details to you.
If you are a returning player to Pukerua Bay please click here to login to your MyComet account (using the new login details recently emailed) and update your details and register for this season.
If you are new to football or haven't registered with a New Zealand Football club before, then register here.
If you played for another club last season, please contact that club to tell them you are moving to Pukerua Bay before registering with us.
MyComet is the new online registration system used by all football clubs in New Zealand. Each player has their own ‘account’ and has to be registered separately.
1. Logon (if previously registered with a NZ club) or create new registration (if registering with a NZ club for the first time).
Sign up form
2. The dashboard has a summary of your account and registrations. Click on the green box ‘Cart summary’ to register a player or purchase team socks.
3. Register player and purchase team socks. Click the plus (+) sign to add items to your cart.
If you don’t see any items listed, make sure the option ‘Pukerua Bay SC’ is selected in the ‘Seller’ box near the top left of the screen.
4. Confirm the registration by clicking the ‘Proceed to checkout’ link at the bottom of the page.
When in the cart, click ‘PAY LATER’ in order to complete the registration and pay by bank transfer or cheque to the club. Do NOT click ‘Submit payment’ — online credit card payments are not available yet.
5. Check the player's personal details are correct. Click on the ‘Personal info’ link in the left-hand menu.
Please make sure the parents/guardians names are listed correctly here, and also add nationality and country of birth. Also, check that their date of birth is right.
6. You will receive an email with confirmation of your registration purchase. You can then pay the registration fees directly into the club’s ANZ bank account 060501-0856560-00, including player's name as reference. You can also pay by cheque made out to ‘Pukerua Bay Soccer Club’ (or cash) and sent to 2 Pukerua Beach Road, Pukerua Bay. Please write the player's name(s) on the back of the cheque.