However, there is no guarantee we can place a child in a team at this stage as we are finalising teams at the moment.
Late registrations from 2 March
- Saturday competition grade 9–14 — $100/player
- Saturday competition grade 7–8 — $90/player
- Sunday girls' competition — $100/player
Family discountsThe fees for the second and third child in a family reduce by $10 each. The fourth and subsequent children's fees are the same as the third child's. E.g., early bird fees for a family of four children playing in grades 9–14:
|3rd & 4th players||$80|
A family of three would pay $270 for all three children.
Late registration conditions
- Pukerua Bay may accept late registrations after the registration period has ended (1 March 2015). This will depend on grade numbers and whether teams have already been established.
- If you wish to make a late registration please complete the registration process and a club representative will be in contact. Please note there is no guarantee your registration will be accepted if you register after the cut-off date of 1 March 2015.
Terms and conditions
Fees must be paid in full, or arrangements made for time payment, by 2 March to be eligible for ‘early bird’ price.
- Fees must be paid in full, or arrangements made for time payment, by the start of the season on 18 April for players to be able to play in the weekend competition.
- The grade is the age a player will turn this year, e.g. a 9 year old who turns 10 this year will be in 10th grade.
- Girls' Sunday competition fee includes the ‘turf fee’ Wellington City Council charges for use of the artificial turf.
- Players are provided with uniform jersey, shirts and socks. The fees include $10 for a new pair of socks each year, which players may keep.
Replacement of uniformBy registering for Pukerua Bay Soccer Club you agree to replace any pieces of uniform that are lost (other than socks).
1 March — early bird registrations close 2 March — team selections finalised and late registration period starts
- 18 April — season starts